TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Internet connection failed. Error message states that the…

Customer Question
Internet connection failed Technician's...

Internet connection failed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Error message states that the system is wired, but have wireless modem

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Under network status the error message is invalid MAC addresses

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Apple?

Unplugged it (this has been ongoing for weeks)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Samsung 65 inch
Model: UN 65 JU6700 FXZA version TD01
Router: Arris TG1670
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Thank you, ***** ***** have fixed the problem - not exactly sure how.
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please