TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to re-load NETFLIX app onto Viera Plasma monitor. About…

Customer Question
How to re-load NETFLIX...

How to re-load NETFLIX app onto Viera Plasma monitor

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About five yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing, inc. Amazon and Youtube, work fine, but the Netflix app doesnot work and Netflix says it's a Panasonic issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not an internet connectivity issue.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 27 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Okay, what's next?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Tc-p65vt50
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Software version is current: Panasonic_Viera 1210-1000/3.1.4-release -1106457
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Netflix Version: SDK 3.1.4-release-1106457-built 16.57.49 Apr 25 2014

Thanks for the info, working on it, hold on, please

OK, there is a software/ firmware update available for this model that should be tried out and it might help to fix the Netflix app issue

Click the following Panasonic link and follow the directions on that page to proceed with a firmware update

http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/america/down_na5.html

Please reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have the latest update already loaded.

OK, then there is no way around to re-load/ reinstall Netflix app on the TV, sorry for this news

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
useless....

Let me opt out to repost this question for other techs to look into it

Louie, Technician