TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to get captions on my tv. It is new. bought @

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get captions on my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is new. bought @ costco . i am 83 and right now can't give u model # but it is a 40 in vizeo

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes,but i find it confusing. can u help me online

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Since i bought it several months ago. both my hubby who is 90 and i are hard of hearing so the captions are very important to us.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What do you have connected to the TV? A cable box? Who is your provider?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.