TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to change the Wfi/Samsung TV password: was Tonnel to…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the Wfi/Samsung TV password: was Tonnel to Ton36Nel.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Model #55HU6950 Had since 11/05/2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works except for Nelflix, which worked fine prior to password *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #55HU6950? What happened right before this?

Changed the Wifi password. That's all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just change password..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So other apps are working now but not netflix? Or it is not currently connected to wifi at all?