TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote for the downstairs TV no longer works. I can turn…

Customer Question
The remote for the...

The remote for the downstairs TV no longer works. I can turn on that TV with the other remote from the upstairs TV, but it just stays on Channel 2 and won't move at all. There was an outage of both TV's last night, but now the upstairs TV works fine.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sony Bravia

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

OK, I'm going to wait for the tech to visit here. I thought the trial was free.
Thanks,
Richard M.

No problem Richard, good luck~