TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'd like to get SLING TV. What do I need to do? Can you call…

Customer Question
I'd like to get...

I'd like to get SLING TV. What do I need to do? Can you call me? Jeff (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Sling TV?

No. I haven't tried it, yet. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

We don't have a router and modem that I know of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Do you have internet (WiFi)?

No thanks. I found out this (SLING TV) needs a WiFi connection and we don't have this at this time. I'm going to cancel. Don't charge me further. Cancel me out of this, please.
No thanks. I found out this (SLING TV) needs a WiFi connection and we don't have this at this time. I'm going to cancel. Don't charge me further. Cancel me out of this, please. You there?

No problem, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####to cancel the question, I have no control over such things here

Thanks

No thanks. I found out this (SLING TV) needs a WiFi connection and we don't have this at this time. I'm going to cancel. Don't charge me further. Cancel me out of this, please. You there?No answer?I don't have a Smart phone. Therefore, no internet connection.