TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cut out while watching program.Infra red light is on but…

Cut out while watching...

Cut out while watching program.Infra red light is on but won't respond to remote. Manual button responds

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

43LF6300

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/26/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is the remote that came with the TV isn't working?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
the remote is a Phillips universal and its battery is working. The LG went blank while I had was in the middle of watching a program not playing with the remote

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don't find calling helpful. Being in my 80's and not technically savvy it is easier if you send me instructions

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

/

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I did a couple of days ago but will do it again.just done it again
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I will replug in 10 mins

OK, please take your time

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
still nothing when I used the remote.I suppose you will have to call me

- Do you have LG remote that came with the TV and does it work on this TV?
Not sure what you mean by calling you as you said earlier - I don't find calling helpful. Being in my 80's and not technically savvy it is easier if you send me instructions

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
the original remote died ,the Philips was sold to me as a replacement.
if you think you can talk me thru stuff call my cell. thanks
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

OK, another tech has decided to talk you on the phone to assist you further

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician