TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A samsung t.v. model # ln4qd55ok1fxza on the back is there a…

A samsung t.v. model...

A samsung t.v. model # ln4qd55ok1fxza on the back is there a analog

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LN4QD55OK1FXZA?

14years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On samsung t.v. is there a analog connection on the back to plug in t.v. ears model # ln4qd55ok1fxza

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN4QD55OK1FXZA? What happened right before this?

Nothing

3/26/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Yes, this model does have Audio Out jack on the back, you can plug 3.5mm stereo audio pin there to connect it to an analog audio system/ headphones etc, please click the following link to view Audio Out jack that is marked with a yellow arrow

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician