TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We moved our large TV to the great room. It works perfect.

Customer Question
We moved our large...

We moved our large TV to the great room. It works perfect. But, it takes our 2 white controllers to work with it. One for sound & one for volume. Can it be made where they will both work for volume & channel selection? Thanks, ***** ***** Hall

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, I did push on them.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your TV?

What is the make and model number of the remotes that you are using with it?

Model
#UN60FH60035 Version No. HH01 Remotes # FCC ID:ZQ8RC305B
TV is a Samsung
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago

Has the remote been programmed to work with the TV?

Don't want you, don't need you, will never do this again. You made $5...........Congrats, Mrs. Hall

Ok, if you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks,

Pete.