TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

E. I got a message on my screen the other day saying the…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message on my screen the other day saying the filters were not working and therefore the channels on the TV were not available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm having a real problem enabling a new password ***** the Sling Box system.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I think the software needs to be uninstalled and replaced. The computer is a Microsoft Surface 3 Pro.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain your issue in more detail

The problem involves the Slingbox software on the computer. It seems to be corupted and I am thinking it should be uninstalled and rentered.

OK -- please try the uninstall.