TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 32" finally failed after about 4 years. I ordered a

Customer Question
My 32" finally failed...

My 32" finally failed after about 4 years. I ordered a replacement from Walmart which I received on 3-24. I have Direct TV and connected the 3 prong cables as directed, but all I get is a blue screen and "No Signal". I called Direct

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I plugged in the colored cables as directed. The are no HDMI cables plugged in.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No power outage in several months,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. The old 32" worked fine till it failed. This 32" does not.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the new TV please??

Aric, I called the manufacturer and solved the problem. Thanks anyway for your response.

Okay great!