TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 65" LG old tv stopped working yesterday. There is power…

Customer Question
My 65" LG old...

My 65" LG old tv stopped working yesterday. There is power to the set; it was always on a surge protector. However when the remote is pressed the red light does not change. I pressed the button behind the red light and nothing happens. I sometime hear what sounds like switching within the area of the red light. The remote has new batteries. I have unplugged the set and plugged it back in. The remote's power light goes on whenever any button on the remote is pressed. I don't seem to remember that before.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

OLED65B7A SN: 709RMRH2J062

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

The set does not go on at all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How long have you owned the set for roughly? Also were there any storms or power outages, etc. just prior to this occurring?