TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Smart Tv. Im not able to access net flix or use my…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Phillips Smart Tv. Im not able to access net flix or use my tv remote. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

55pfl4901/f7

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just the menu on the side of the tv. It will not let me highlight any program except source.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the remote want work at all. Just the cable remote works.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please