TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model E55-C2 Vizio TV It has been determined that…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model E55-C2 Vizio TV It has been determined that the infra red sensor is not working. The remote is working fine. Where in Orlando Fl. Can I get somone to come to my home and install this part ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E55-C2?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing on the remote is recognized by the TV, ie...volume , off, on, source, menu etc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Sorry for any delay here, if you provide your zip I will endeavor to find you someone who can do this for you

32837

Kissimmee, FL 34741

Electronics by Abel

1006 S ***** ***** Pkwy(###) ###-####/p>

Cocoa, FL 32926

Mountain TV & Video Service

2845 W King St. Hwy 520, Bldg 3 Unit 306(###) ###-####/p>

Both are NESDA members

If you need any other help please let me know

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony