TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought my tablet last June and the part that allows you to…

I bought my tablet...

I bought my tablet last June and the part that allows you to play games is quit on it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Let me go get it and I'll tell you the name. I bought it on June 1, 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I din't know anything to try exceptto turn it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes just a minute and I'll tell you the message that comes upon it.

3/26/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please tell me the exact error you get when you try to play a game.

Thank you

just a minute while I try to get it to come up.

Thanks

it says that the vud has quit working. may not the correct letters but it does it so fast. it also turns goes blank and I have to restart it. I can't afford to pay when it is under warranty and I'm on a fixed income.
are you still there

What is the make and model of the tablet?

viking Pro 10 RCA

ok, we will need to reset it, it will remove all data and return the tablet to new but this we cannot avoid

To do this go to settings, backup and reset, factory data reset

Once done, set it up again and tell me how it now functions please

model number rct6ko3w13

we will need to reset it, it will remove all data and return the tablet to new but this we cannot avoid

ok will take me awhile

Thanks, ***** ***** know the results please

it just isn't staying on long enough me to reset.

It wont let you get to settings at all?

I got to settings but the screen keeps going blank

Thanks

It is the internal memory that has faulted., this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the Tablet to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

where do I send it

The place of purchase, where did you purchase it from?

walmart

ok, you need to return it there and they organize the replacement for you

I take it back to wal-mart?

Yes correct and they will organize the replacement for you

ok thank you, ***** ***** conversation going to cost me anything?

I cannot see anything with costs, but it is the amount you paid when you first created the question

and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician