TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It won't come back on, only had for 5 months. I am now. No…

Customer Question
It won't come back...

It won't come back on, only had for 5 months

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I am now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV please?

4opfl4901/f7b

Any signs of life at all on the Phillips (power light lit or blinking, etc.)?

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Any signs of life please? Is the power light on the front of the set lit or blinking?Anthony
No, please give me a phone number so I can get another T.V. .The warranty is for 1 year , I've only had for 5 months.

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?

Model # 40PFL4901/F7B

1-***-***-****

You may need your invoice

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Ifyou have any issues with the above please just come directly back here to discuss your problem thanks

I have my receipt

That's good if you need anymore help please let me know ,however if I am to be paid by the site I need you to rateme at least 3 stars with the rating bar of stars top of the page thank you

You want me to rate you so I will be charged $26.00 , you gave me the wrong phone number. I called Wal-Mart and my friend talked to the associate and she gave me the right number.

That is the phillips customer service number

What number do you have?

Unless the set is a Magnavox which is a subsidiary or Philips that is the only error i can see being made so is the set a Magnavox or Philips?what number do you have?