TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’d like to replace my original tv remote if possible. #EUR…

I’d like to replace...

I’d like to replace my original tv remote if possible. #EUR 7613ZGO

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I’m hoping that I can get rid of my cable box and subscription.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Television works as expected, wish to get rid of cable bills. Remote control has been handled excessively and numbers are not visible.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’d like to avoid buying another television unless absolutely necessary. Would a local television repair shop be able to assist me?

3/26/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

That model number you posted does not show up as anything. What's the model number off of the back of the TV that you're looking for the remote to?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?

From what I gather my television isn’t worth servicing, its made in 2006 which makes it 12 years service.
The remote probably is probably out of production. I’ll be better off buying another television.
I’m not sure it’s worth the time/effort. Thanks you.

Okay, your call. Good luck.

I’ve seen a couple of prices, how much is the cost? I’ll need an address where the check can be mailed. I don’t know what else to do, sorry to be a bother.

I have no idea what you're referring to. You didn't send a model number, so I don't have a source for a remote, so I'm not sure who you're talking about mailing a check to??

Aric, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started