TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote won’t turn on the volume. Mac, I’m looking.

Customer Question
My remote won’t turn...

My remote won’t turn on the volume

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Mac, I’m looking

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I tried getting a code for turning tv volume on and by passing thr sonos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s stuck on let’s try another code. First time to use it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

what remote are you trying to use?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.