TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can t not get my netflix on it was on till friday and now…

Customer Question
I can t not...

I can t not get my netflix on it was on till friday and now i cant get it

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes it said not connected to internet

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Sorry set up internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how i can get this back thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please