TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

IS THIS MODEL A "SMART" TV? i THOUGHT IT WAS. I WANT TO GET…

Customer Question
IS THIS MODEL A...

IS THIS MODEL A "SMART" TV? i THOUGHT IT WAS. I WANT TO GET NETFLIX BUT I DON'T SEE IT OFFERED ON THIS TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I HAVEN'T TRIED AS I THOUGHT THE APPLICATIONS WULD COME UP ON THE SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

NO WE DON'T HAVE WIFI CONNECTED TO THE TV - IS THAT THE PROBLEM

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you check on the back of the TV please for the model and tell me it?

Thank you

samsung series 6 6500

ok, Are you able to view the list of all apps?