TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's my RCA Cambio notebook/tablet. I changed the password…

Customer Question
It's my RCA Cambio...

It's my RCA Cambio notebook/tablet. I changed the password ***** I cen't rememberit so I cannot sign in to get on it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes. It is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you are having on the notebook?

Please let me know

Thank you