TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my remote to my tv can you please tell me how I…

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have lost my remote to my tv can you please tell me how I can get a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

D24hn-E1

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just to power on can't change channels or anything else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need a remote. thank You

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I have the replacement remove for you via my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

This will allow you to control your TV, you will not need to program it, you can start using it once received.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you