TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Kogan 55" Has a series of fine lines running across the

Customer Question
Kogan 55" Has a...

Kogan 55" Has a series of fine lines running across the screen, left to right.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
Do those horizontal lines show over top of the tvs own menu screens?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.