TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn it on and it turns itself off with in 15 seconds,

Customer Question
I turn it on...

I turn it on and it turns itself off with in 15 seconds, blue light on for on then red light shuts itself off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia about 8 years model number isNS-L-55X-10A reva

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can’t get to menu shuts it self off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your ISNS-L-55X-10A? What happened right before this?

Yesterday morning got up turned tv on and it turned itself off, no storms or power issues

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Prior to the set turning off, does it display normal picture and sound?

Ok I am right here standing by!! Well really sitting.. lol

Okay, I asked this three minutes ago! Prior to the set turning off, does it display normal picture and sound?

Are you still with me here?

I am right here

I think

You think? I'm not sure I understand.

I'm sorry this isn't working. I will opt out and allow another expert to assist.

I am trying to respond however down at border here internet is slow
Well this suks I want my money back.. that was no help what so ever
Cancel my account ASAP, calling bank now
Is new expert here?