TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Smart TV- Model number - TH-L55DT60A

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have a Panasonic Smart TV- Model number - TH-L55DT60A Serial Number - MN3250161 that is not working properly. When I turn the TV on a picture will attempt to appear on the bottom half of the tv (horizontally) for about 5 seconds them the TV will switch itself off. I guess the question I'm asking is - Is this a typical symptom of this model? and is it worth fixing the TV or is it best to purchase another one? Many thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Panasonic Smart TV- Model number - TH-L55DT60A Serial Number - MN3250161 . its about 5ish years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't get a screen to turn on property to see if the menu will work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The power-light in the front of the set should be blinking red?when set goes off

it is blinking
hello...yes it is blinking red. Did you get this answer? thankyou
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello this is Aric a different expert. Please check the pattern of blinks you're getting here (for example: 7 blinks, pause, 7 blinks, pause, etc.) and let me know what you get.