TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Every few minutes my LB TV has a message appear at the

Customer Question
Every few minutes my...

Every few minutes my LB TV has a message appear at the bottom of the screen. I want to have this message stop appearing altogether

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a couple of years old, but I'll have to look at the box it came in to see what the model number. The brand is LG.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THE Problem happens on all sources/inputs. How do I find the TV menu?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

This issue has been going on right from the start. It did no happen with my previous screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I will get the model number first. I'll be right back.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

What does the message say?

how do I access TV Menu?

What does the message say?

No. I do not want to talk live on the phone

What does the message say?

the message consists on a line of items beginning with LED, mci120, triple xd, clear voice ....
how do I access TV menu?

What is the model of the TV?

further message goes: sterio speaker, HOMI, and USB

What is the model of the TV?