TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

While watching the NEWS, our TV screen went completely

Customer Question
While watching the NEWS...

While watching the NEWS, our TV screen went completely blank. Other TV in the house is working, so I'm assuming it is not the cable. Unplugged the TV and replugged with no success. The red POWER indicator light on front of TV flashes. What could be the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes. There is the HDMI 1 connection, a DVD connection and a Fire stick connected to the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No long need your help. Please credit the service fee.