TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need my password please. Tv. Sharp 1 yr old. Everything

Customer Question
Need my password ***** ...

Need my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp 1 yr old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything seems to work except hulu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

It tells me to contact you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I have a Hulu account but when I try to start a free trial it doesn't work either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Sorry the password ***** was trying to use was(###) ###-####
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.