TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What does Cuc mean on my optimum cable box. The tv worked in…

Customer Question
What does Cuc mean...

What does Cuc mean on my optimum cable box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv worked in another room with a differentr cable box

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Its getting no input from the cabel box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I moved the cable box from one room to another. It was workinng fine in the first room even last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unplug the power cord

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in

Check to see if you still have the issue

No differnce

This is usually a signal issue. Have you contacted Optimum?

No

I would recommend that you contact Optimum now since it is an issue with the signal.