TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 48 inch color tv model CT-903066 and when nit was…

Customer Question
I have a 48...

I have a 48 inch color tv model CT-903066 and when nit was turned on, we had no voice.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CT-903066?

9 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but it still woud not work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your CT-903066? What happened right before this?

We turned it off yesterday in the am and it was good. Turned it on for the game today and no voice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was fine yesterday and no audio problems and today nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv (what you sent is the remote)?

B42517T27452A1
no call please

I'm not asking for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.
You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I do need the complete model number though, that is not a valid model.

you said Satisfaction, I want no Fiurther contact. What a waste of time on my part!

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. If you'd like help under that chat fees you've already paid, some basic details, including the proper model number of the tv, would be necessary for us to assist you.