TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been stuck on terms & conditions privacy

Customer Question
I have been stuck...

I have been stuck on terms & conditions privacy policy...nothing I do works to move it to the next steps on my Samsung 2016 model un55js7000fxza

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN55JS7000FXZA?

2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know what happened to the remote..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The menu? Yes It works

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still need help
Please
There are five steps and I can only get to the third one, the policy, in order to get the smart tv to get Netflix is, Hulu, etc...

Did you make sure to scroll all the way down?

sir

Did you press OK or Select on your remote?

When I turn on the tv...the weak or no signal prompt is on

Have you tried replacement batteries?

I dont have the remote
I was using the menu button on the back of the tv

You don't have the remote? That is the issue.

I have tried to download a remote but NONE of them seem to work

You need the physical remote

Ahhh... ok.. thank

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Will do

Thank you.

The star rating can be found at the top of the page