TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a galaxy8 Samsung and I have accidently blocked a…

Customer Question
I have a galaxy8...

I have a galaxy8 Samsung and I have accidently blocked a number,

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Galaxy 8 about one year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This is a cell phone do I need someone else?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

About 2 weeks. I had just hung up with my daughter and I was trying to close the phone but I hit the red block key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Again this is a cell phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Steven, Technician replied 3 months ago
Steven, Technician

Hi my name is***** was able to find this info for you.

Try this and let me know if it works for you?

Open Phone

Tap Menu then Settings

Tap Block numbers

Tap the “-“ button associated with the phone number/contact you want to unblock