TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trouble pairing firebrick remote with mine. Batteries are…

Customer Question
Trouble pairing firebrick remote...

Trouble pairing firebrick remote with mine

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Batteries are corroded

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

TV not computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 7years old not smart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works well it's the Amazon remote that has no power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the Amazon remote needs to be replaced

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 3 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

If your batteries are corroded, that is what kills remote controls. If a remote isn't going to be used for any length of time, you should remove the batteries.

Click here to order a new remote. This will allow you to use your current Fire Stick without replacing the whole thing.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you need more help, please reply.