TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Wrong phone number 623-313/8125. Samsung smart tv.

Customer Question
Wrong phone number 623-313/8125 ...

Wrong phone number 623-313/8125

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Unplugging the tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of your tv, and what problem you are having with it?

Please note:

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.