TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a Samsung mobile phone. Sorry to keep you

Customer Question
I purchased a Samsung...

I purchased a Samsung mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Sorry to keep you waiting. Phone is SM-J120W purchased in Saskatoon. I had it unlocked but the number they provided was not correct. The number was the IMEI numberere is the number from the decal under the battery
357116/07/318569/9
However, when I type in *#06# ***** following number shows
357116073185699/13 They provided me with an unlock number that is not working. I now live in BC. The network unlock codethey provided is The Network Lock code is 0000000025817460. I have used the last 8 digits without success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How to unlock this phone so that I can use it in BC

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi The issue with the Saskatoon phone has been resolved. Thanks for looking into the problem. Please cancel my subscription to your service