Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Top half of tv is very dark, it just shipped from florida to

Customer Question

Top half of tv is very dark, it just shipped from florida to connecticut
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: yes
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I'm just going over the details of your question. Please let me know when you're in the chat.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hey there! It looks like you and I just missed each other by a couple of minutes earlier today. When you see this message, please give me the model number from the back of the TV. Also, I really need to see a picture of your TV screen so I can diagnose this for you (Hint: use the "Add Files" link on your chat window).