TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Top half of tv is very dark, it just shipped from florida to…

Customer Question
Top half of tv...

Top half of tv is very dark, it just shipped from florida to connecticut

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I'm just going over the details of your question. Please let me know when you're in the chat.

Ok

Hey there! It looks like you and I just missed each other by a couple of minutes earlier today. When you see this message, please give me the model number from the back of the TV. Also, I really need to see a picture of your TV screen so I can diagnose this for you (Hint: use the "Add Files" link on your chat window).