TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is my direct tv. last night I went to tune in my

Customer Question
It is my direct...

It is my direct tv. last night I went to tune in my netflicts options and the reply came that it was noot availabe. I tried to go back to my reg statios but the tv sut down and left me with a blue screen. I have tried to turn it back on with no sucess

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes currently on my main tv it is tune into hdmi2

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This morning I attempted to tune in on my second tv and it worked for awhile but then shut off with the message to try back later The message was no servers were detected. check your network connections

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please follow the steps below:
1) Shut the TV off, and then disconnect the cable/SAT box AND the TV from power (unplug their power cords).
2) If using an HDMI cable, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends when the cable box is unplugged from power (make sure it's secure on both ends).
3) Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged, then release the power button.
4) Plug the cable box AND the TV back into power, then turn the TV on and attempt to watch a program.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?