TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to turn the automatic turn off. Un50eh6000fxza

I want to turn...

I want to turn the automatic turn off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un50eh6000fxza Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Every six hours the tv automatically turns off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/25/2018
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I'm just going over the details of your question. Please let me know when you're in the chat.

Ready

OK. I am pulling up some literature on your TV now.

You will need the original remote. Press MENU and then navigate to the SETUP menu. In there, navigate to OTHER FEATURES and then to ECO SOLUTION. There are 2 options under that heading that you want to turn off. They are "No Signal Power Off" and also "Auto Power Off." Changing those options to "OFF" will fix this.

I really hope that answers your question! Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

Thank you done it's just a pain when weekends come and every six hours or so it automatically goes off and usually during a movie lol again thanks lots of help

My pleasure! If you need anything else, just ask.