TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot seem to initiate channels with my new LG55ju. It is…

Customer Question
I cannot seem to...

I cannot seem to initiate channels with my new LG55ju

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Pearl..It is only 1 day old so a new setup. It is a LG55 UJ7700

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Youtube and Netflix both worked.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your? What happened right before this?

The TV is brand new but the old one had no issues.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do you mean by "initiate channels"? And what is connected to the TV specifically that you're trying to get channels from (example: cable box via HDMI, antenna, etc.)?

Send a reply to continue.