TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony TV Model # KDL - 32W600D is in fixed volume mode…

Customer Question
My Sony TV Model...

My Sony TV Model # KDL - 32W600D is in fixed volume mode after I inadvertently changed settings. How can I get it back to the way it was.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Sony TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I'll check.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Only one thin black cable HDMI 1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Please let me know when you're in the chat.

I'm here.

OK if you are seeing a "TV volume is fixed" message on the screen, we can clear it because it is just a setting inside the TV. Are you using the TV's own speakers, or an external sound system?

Are you still with me?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request)
Forget it. Connor pay the fee.

Are you talking about a phone call fee? If you're seeing offers for additional services (like phone calls), rest assured those are coming from the site and not me. They're automated. Do you still need help with the Sony?