TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought my TV and having problems with auto tuning. LG…

Customer Question
I just bought my...

I just bought my TV and having problems with auto tuning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 55UJ6300-UA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am not sure if I plugged the cable to the right spot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55UJ6300? What happened right before this?

I just bought it yesterday and am setting it up today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes do i need to plug it into my att verse bo

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Steven, Technician replied 3 months ago
Steven, Technician

Hi, my name is Steven

if you are using a cable or other type provider box you do not have to auto program channels you just need to skip that part, connect the HDMI cable from the HDMI out connector from the provider box to the HDMI 1 input on your TV then simply select that input using the TV remote via the input or source button, you should be good to go. If need further assistance please reply and ill be happy to assist you.