TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to do a furmore? Update? 3 years old. It does work.

Customer Question
Hi need to do...

Hi need to do a furmore? Update?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It does work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Using Netflix it needs update I was told

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Are we good to go
3/26/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.