TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv comes on then goes black. Once it got to ‘press ok for…

Customer Question
Tv comes on then...

Tv comes on then goes black. Once it got to ‘press ok for tv’ before it went black.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I do ‘

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

O

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

O and I do ‘ t think there are any colored cables.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button for the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please (whilst its black)