TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio is blinking on and off the entire picture goes dark…

Customer Question
My Vizio is blinking...

My Vizio is blinking on and off the entire picture goes dark and then comes back on. It is on all channels. I tried unplugging it for a few minutes and then plug it back in and it keeps doing it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I am sorry for any delay here, would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set and let me know the sets approx age?