TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's not my tv ,do y'all also fix Samsung 7' Android 4

Customer Question
It's not my...

It's not my tv ,do y'all also fix Samsung 7' Android 4 version tablets?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Hold on just a minute sweetie , it's only about a year old ,model is ,SM-T113

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

The screen not cracked but got squiggly pics or however U want to call them , my son dropped it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It still charges but those squiggly pics or whatever always pops up now ,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Nothing honey but like I say it still turns on and charges up
Can it be fixed ? You can answer my question can't u I did pay my 5 dollar fee to y'all
Is someone here with me
After my son dropped it the screen comes up with all kinds of squiggly mess but screen isn't cracked or anything
IS ANYONE GONNA HELP ME OUT AND TEXT WITH ME
Oh ok ,do you know how much longer the tech will be
I DONT HAVE TO STAY ON THIS PAGE DO I ? DIDN'T YOU SAY AN EMAIL WILL ALSO BE SENT TO ME
I can get off this page can't I yes or no
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call me please(###) ###-####please
Have y'all got an answer yet
STILL NOTHING FIGURED OUT YET
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Cindy, to arrange a repair for your Samsung tablet, you can take it to a local electronics repair shop, or you can arrange a repair online at:
https://www.icracked.com/ or https://www.samsung.com/us/support/customerservice/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------