TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got new 65 7 series but can't get my Samsung account

Customer Question
Got new 65 7...

Got new 65 7 series but can't get my Samsung account activated help

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

QLED 2018 model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works great, just want to open a Samsung account to use apps, samart hub, etc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Tried 5 minutes ago to activate the account on the tv, but got refusal on all tries. I used to have a Samsung account many years ago but can't remember details..cn you activate a new account now?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To retrieve your old Samsung account, go to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00045331/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------