TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I received on 3/22/2018 RCA 49" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV

Customer Question
I received on 3/22/2018...

I received on 3/22/2018 RCA 49" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV (RTU4921) can remove writing or Closed Caption from this TV. I do not like to see the writing on the TV.

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

I received the RCA TV on 3/22/2018. Its new. Model (RTU4921)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everthing works good. How do i remove the Closed Caption.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

I only had the new RCA TV for 2 days. The TV works very good.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What are you watching when you see the captions?
Apps (netflix, hulu, etc)? Or cable/satellite channels?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Watching maybe a story, news and regular TV. There is no writing or closed caption, when watching advertisement
RCA Instruction manual for Setup Transparent < 25% >
OSD timeout < 30 Sec >
Closed Caption >
Over Scan < On > When checking, will not stop a Closed Caption, just jump over.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was already charged $5.00 and $23.00 dollars.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I am not happy, I will tell my Credit Card to delete the charge. I will only wait for 5 minutes. It is now 10:50 in Arizona.
You no CALL WILL DELETE THE CHARGE.
I NO ANSWER FOR THE CHARGE OF $5.00 AND $23.00 DOLLARS.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I GOT NO ANSWER FOR THE CHARGE OF $5.00 AND $23.00 DOLLARS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THE TIME NOW IS 11:00 AND NO TELEPHONE CALL.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service. The call is an extra 26 on top of the chat fees.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 27 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician