TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 900 e tv .my tv control when I press tv on y my control…

Customer Question
My 900 e...

My 900 e tv .my tv control when I press tv on y my control it goes to hdmi 2 instead of hdmi 1

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is 1 year old . it is the 900 e 65 in

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes .no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just recently . the was an internet problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

sony xbr 900 65e

Thanks

What video source is hooked into HDMI-1 input of the TV?

Also, do you get a picture on the TV when it goes to HDMI-2 input?