TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am looking for a rca replacement Fm antennaf for Rca home…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a rca replacement Fm antennaf for Rca home entertainment system hts2600

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

It is an RCA HTS 2600 Home Theater System. Aslo, I am looking for an AM antenna replacement part for the same system..

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have lost the AM and FM antenna's for this system. As far as I know, this system is working correctly. I need part numbers that are compatible for this home theater system to pick up the applicable signals.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Nothing, I just would like the applicale part numbers for the AM and FM antenna's so I will be able to go out and purchase them from a good source,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about all I have for now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

It appears this an a 12 year old HTIB type system. Usually those will just come with an AM "loop" antenna, if anything at all, and those included antennas are nothing more than wire wrapped on a plastic frame. What kind of connection do you have on the unit for the FM antenna? Single wire post or clip?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.