TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's not my computer it is my tv. That's not the problem. I…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer it is my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

That's not the problem. I simply can't login. I've forgotten my password.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My TV is fine. Let's start over I simply can't login to my account in order to see movies.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Right now

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 30 days ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Which service are you trying to login to? Netflix? Amazon?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Louie, Technician